Car Care - Fayetteville
Auto Repair, Battery Replacement, Auto Travel, Auto Buying Service, Auto Glass, Oil Changes, Brakes, Wheel Alignments, Tires, System Flushes, Belts, Auto Tune Up, AC Repair, Electrical System, Transmission, Diagnostic Repair, Engine Work, AAA Car Care Center
Get Better Automotive Care with AAA Car Care Services in Fayetteville, NC
From the check engine light to sudden engine failure, any number of maladies can affect your vehicle and spoil an errand run, or—worse—a long-planned, cross-country road trip before it even begins. Even the most dependable vehicles occasionally need to be serviced. And for complex problems and quality assurance, the Fayetteville Car Care Center has an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified master technician who oversees the full range of automotive work.
Whether it’s catching up on the maintenance schedule or completing a mechanical repair, car care is one thing you shouldn’t leave up to chance. The Fayetteville Car Care Center provides automotive services that include everything from regular maintenance work to major mechanical repairs.
Before you begin shopping for your next car, start with AAA’s auto buying service by dialing 866-545-5601. Need to replace your windshield? Call AAA auto glass at 866-653-3442.
To get help with your vehicle, contact the Fayetteville service center at (910) 864-1205 or pay us a visit at 5321 Red Tip Rd., Fayetteville, NC 28314.
Featured from AAA Talks!
Top 5 Add-Ons for Road Trips
The freedom of the open road is appealing to people of all ages. Whether you're driving cross-country or taking the scenic route for a weekend getaway, you'll want to ride comfortably in your vehicle. If you have a lot of extra luggage or gear, or you want to make your car more passenger-friendly during your trip, you may want to consider adding accessories onto your vehicle. Depending on your needs, you could add the following to your vehicle.
- Bike Rack – If you'll have time to ride bikes when you get to your destination, it's worth taking the bikes along. Renting bikes, especially for more than one family member per day, can get costly. You can choose from a hitch-mounted, trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, or spare tire-mounted rack.
- Luggage Rack – If you don't have a lot of cargo space inside your vehicle, you can attach a roof rack for more storage. You'll need to make sure you have roof rails on top of your vehicle to secure the gear. Many vehicles come with these already attached.
- Running Boards – Located at the bottom of most trucks, at the foot of the doors, running boards serve as steps up to help you and your passengers get in. These are extremely helpful add-ons for loading and unloading your vehicle during a road trip and will benefit you after the trip is over.
- Truck Bed Liner – If you're traveling in a truck, consider adding a bed liner. This will help keep your truck bed and cargo in good shape while you are on the road. The two main types are drop-in liners and spray-on liners. Both create skid-proof, dent-proof surfaces in your truck bed.
- Trailer Hitch & Trailer – If you're carrying extra cargo or sports equipment, you may want to add a hitch and trailer to your vehicle for the road trip. It's important to get the right hitch for the load you're planning to carry.
Correct installation of your add-ons is extremely important. Be sure to check your owner's manual for directions. Also, plan to spend a little more on fuel if you're carrying any extra weight, and allow yourself plenty of time, as your speed may be reduced by the heavy load.
Before you travel, have peace of mind and stop by your local AAA Car Care to make sure your mode of transportation is ready for all of your adventures. Remember, AAA members have the benefit of roadside assistance, if needed, on their trips.