Car Care - Fayetteville
Auto Repair, Battery Replacement, Auto Travel, Auto Buying Service, Auto Glass, Oil Changes, Brakes, Wheel Alignments, Tires, System Flushes, Belts, Auto Tune Up, AC Repair, Electrical System, Transmission, Diagnostic Repair, Engine Work, AAA Car Care Center
Get Better Automotive Care with AAA Car Care Services in Fayetteville, NC
From the check engine light to sudden engine failure, any number of maladies can affect your vehicle and spoil an errand run, or—worse—a long-planned, cross-country road trip before it even begins. Even the most dependable vehicles occasionally need to be serviced. And for complex problems and quality assurance, the Fayetteville Car Care Center has an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified master technician who oversees the full range of automotive work.
Whether it’s catching up on the maintenance schedule or completing a mechanical repair, car care is one thing you shouldn’t leave up to chance. The Fayetteville Car Care Center provides automotive services that include everything from regular maintenance work to major mechanical repairs.
Before you begin shopping for your next car, start with AAA’s auto buying service by dialing 866-545-5601. Need to replace your windshield? Call AAA auto glass at 866-653-3442.
To get help with your vehicle, contact the Fayetteville service center at (910) 864-1205 or pay us a visit at 5321 Red Tip Rd., Fayetteville, NC 28314.
Featured from AAA Talks!
Top 5 Best Automotive Video Games
If you're into car racing, maybe you've visited the iconic NASCAR track at Charlotte Motor Speedway or a local park like Lancaster Speedway, to experience the excitement. Perhaps your interest in racing parlays into playing realistic motorsport video games. Whether it's the speed, the crashes, or both, auto racing is undeniably exciting. Here are the 5 best automotive video games that are sure to give you an adrenaline rush.
1) Need for Speed: Underground 2 – Underground 2 is a cross-platform racing video game that is part of the NFS franchise. The game resumes the storyline started in Need for Speed Underground which entails tuning cars or SUVs for street races. In this installment, there is broader customization, new methods of selecting races, and the explore mode. During gameplay, the controller embarks on a quest to become the best driver in a fictional city known as Bayview. Underground 2 is unique in that it requires players to drive to a particular place in the city to start a race.
2) Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec – With over 150 individually detailed cars, new special effects and a cool soundtrack, Gran Turismo 3 is a favorite among gamers on PlayStation 2. Races include beginner, amateur, and professional championship, as well as ten endurance and ten rally races. The two modes of play are Arcade, for those who love the thrill of speed, and Simulation, for those who want the complete racing experience. Two players can go head to head via split-screen and up to six can race by linking multiple systems together.
3) Cruis'n USA – Once an arcade hit from the mid 90's, Cruis'n USA can be played at home on Nintendo 64. You can select your ride from 4 cool cars and duke it out on 14 different tracks, against up to 9 top players on this cross country race. Cruis'n USA has 5 difficulty levels, three views, manual or automatic transmission, and racing against oncoming traffic.
4) Rad Racer II – Feel the excitement of road racing with Turbo Boost acceleration up to 250 mph when you play Rad Racer II on the classic Nintendo Entertainment System. With realistic new graphics, huge challenges, and funky music, Rad Racer II lets you test your skills in a variety of driving conditions. Choose from eight of the most challenging race courses ever, including the streets of San Francisco, Las Vegas, and New York City.
5) Forza 6 – Experience incredible realism at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second with Forza Motorsport 6. In this Xbox game, you can collect and race over 450 Forzavista automobiles, all featuring working doors, cockpits, realistic car damage and customization. You can tour 26 world-famous locales, including 10 newly captured tracks while racing in the rain across 3D puddles. No two races are ever the same!
When you can't get to the track, try a virtual racing experience with one of these games in the comfort of your home. Settle in, hone your driving skills, and let the excitement build. Just remember, you can't hit the pedal this fast in real life on the road! Every time you actually get behind the wheel, obey the laws and drive safely. For more driving tips, visit AAA Talks. Also, AAA Car Care offers members discounts on services and repairs. Reach out to your local Car Care Center today.